Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Been a while...

It's been a while since the last post, and I'm just coming back since I have a new blog to follow for a family member, chronicalling an illness...but it is written so well that I smile-all-the-while, even when the content is heavy and deep. They are our family. They are not close enough by to be able to do much, but the distance is minimized by a kindred-spirit-like connection. My mother had it with her own cousin, Jimmy, shown with a handful of pie perhaps? So lucky. Through a twist of fate, I have the same connection to his oldest son - also Jimmy, but sometimes known as Tony Danza. What a blessing that is, isn't it? Even if it's a Mixed and Twisted Blessing, a blessing none-the-less...
No YOU shuddup. jerk. ;o)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I think they are actually potatoes....not pie. ;o)