Friday, October 6, 2006

Can I call a do-over???

Feels like a monday...

No single dollar bills for kids lunch money, kids missed the bus, up til 3am doing paperwork for one job with a deadline of today, already running behind for the other job, trying to pack, move, empty one house before the new one is available, have to work a full day tomorrow...and another for a third "job" that doesn't pay on Sunday, full day. Oh yeah...did I mention MOVE? Yesterday: had to bang out of work for one fever compounded with a hornet sting on the eyelid. Add: Chris' car is dead this AM while trying to get to work "early" so he had to take mine. DAMN.

I don't have a picture of a headache to upload here. Picture me with my forehead on the desk.

Look forward, think positively...and take some adderal. There's still hope for today, right?

No comments: